Monday, May 11, 2009

Final Prayer List

I have to make this quick because I am running behind and need to take off for Nebraska.  We are meeting out in Nebraska for a day of training then driving to Denver to fly out there.  We leave Denver on the 14th and get to Vanuatu on the 16th... weird how we miss a day.  I have put some more things to pray about below, but I would ask that each one of you who are praying to really ask God to give you words to pray.  Ask Him to give you things that we need most at that very time.  Intercede for us!  I appreciate all of you prayers so much.  I have said that a lot lately, but it makes me feel so confident knowing I have warriors like you back home praying.

Pray for:
  • Body (Physical)
  • Soul (Spiritual)
  • Mind (Emotional)
  • Discernment
  • Energy
  • Courage, boldness
  • Unity of team
  • Compassion for the people
  • One day at time... no looking ahead
  • Pentecost Island (and possibly others such as Abrym, Malekula, etc. if we go island jumping)
  • Translator- native and loves Jesus
Pray against the attack of the enemy!  Satan is looking to destroy our mission!  We can't let Him do that!  We have the power of JESUS...

See you in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment