Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prayer Team


I just got done sending out a "mass" email to my supporters asking for group of people to back me up in prayer while I am in Vanuatu.  If you did not get an email about prayer, and would like one, then give me your email address in the "comments" section below this post.

For the next few days before I leave on May 11 I am going to be posting specific prayer requests.  Today I have three:
  1. Comfort Zone - Pray that God will stretch me out of my comfort zone so that I can rely on only Him and not my own strength.  I want to be completely led by His Spirit and sometimes I do too much with my own strength.  This trip will be a great time for me to put even more trust and faith in God.
  2. Discernment - Pray that my team and I will have discernment and leading from the Holy Spirit at all times.  Pray that we will not give into the lies of Satan, but will only hear and follow the voice of God.  Pray that we are wise in what God wants us to do.
  3. Energy - Pray that we will have supernatural energy.  We could be walking 5-10 miles in some days in the hot weather with large packs (40+ lbs.).  We are probably not going to be sleeping great either so we are going to need energy from God.
More prayer requests will be coming tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment