Monday, April 13, 2009

23 days and counting...

I will leaving for the country of Vanuatu in only 23 days to minister to the people there.  I am planning on posting several more entries in these next 23 days to help keep those interested informed on what is going on.  I want to thank those who have supported me financially and prayerfully thus far.  It has not been unnoticed, but greatly appreciated.  I couldn't be doing this without your help.  Please pray that God will continue to work out the financial side of things, but more importantly that He will continue increasing my burden and compassion for the people that we will be living with.  I pray that I, as well as my team members, will be completely Holy Spirit lead and obedient to the calling He has placed on our hearts.  As I am nervous for all the "unknown" we will be encountering, I am extremely excited to "love the least of these" as God calls us to!

No comments:

Post a Comment