Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am humbled!

It was humbling to know that I had over 50 people praying and fasting for me before I left for Vanuatu a couple of weeks ago.  It was even more humbling to know that 50 people were at my house this past Saturday to hear how the trip went.  I was in amazement to know that a group of people would care enough about our trip to come and hear about it.  Wow!  It literally brought me to tears as I thanked the people that I love the most for making my trip to Vanuatu possible through prayers and financial support.  Without them it would not have been possible.  I am the fortunate one that gets to go while I have a group back home doing the dirty work.  I can't thank them enough for supporting me in my endeavor.  Mike and I made a video to share with those who supported us.  It is just a little way of saying, "Thanks."  So... here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment